Warranty & Repair
What if my product is defective?
All electronic products are standard checked by the manufacturer on departure as well as on arrival in our warehouse. This causes some products to break the seal of the packaging (tattoo machines, power supply, etc.) to prevent us from sending a non-functioning product.
Doesn't your product do what it should do when it is delivered? Then we advise you to check the user manual again first. Maybe you can solve the problem yourself, or you still need to set it up so that you can use your product immediately and don't have to return it.
Still not working? Please contact us immediately at email@example.com. Or call us between 10:00 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday at +32 32 94 75 65.
How long do I have a warranty on my product?
For all our products with warranty this is at least 1 year. Check out the product specifications to see how long the warranty lasts.
What kind of guarantee do I have?
In case of defective products, the defect will be assessed upon receipt. The return department will check whether the defect is the result of user damage or manufacturing defect. Does the problem occur within the warranty period and is it a manufacturing defect? In that case, the repair is completely free of charge. But even if the defect is caused by our own fault, we can help you with the repair.
The return department can then choose to send the item to the manufacturer for repair or to exchange it directly. If the item is sent for repair, you will be informed by e-mail. Exchanges for the same item are usually carried out immediately without consultation. If the warranty period is exceeded, you will be informed by e-mail.
In this e-mail you will be presented with the choice below:
- Have your own article back
- Have the article repaired against payment
- Receive a new article against payment
Sign up for your return by our customer service directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us between 10:00 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday at +32 32 94 75 65. Use sturdy packaging to pack the product. Return the product in its original condition and packaging (if reasonably possible).
Products from the following manufacturers should NOT be repaired by us, please contact the manufacturer directly:
Why am I getting a quotation?
Has the repairer determined that the defect was caused by user damage? Then you will receive a quotation. Before we start repairing your product, we will tell you how much it will cost and you can choose whether you agree.
You have 3 choices in your quotation:
- You agree to the quotation. The product will then be repaired. In most cases you will have it back within 4-6 weeks after your approval, but if this takes longer we will let you know.
- You don't agree with the quote, but you do want to return your product. You will then pay € 54.95 in research costs and receive your product back.
- You do not agree with the quotation and do not want to return the product. In that case, you will not pay any research costs and the product will be destroyed in an environmentally friendly way.
How do I return my products for repair?
Some manufacturers require the repair to be done directly through them. Below you will find an overview of what should be sent directly to them. The steps you need to take can be found on their website:
- CHEYENNE: (2 year warranty)
- FK IRONS : (1 year warranty)
- INKMACHINES: (1 year warranty)
- STIGMA: (1 year warranty)
- KWADRON/EQUALISER: (1 year warranty)
- TWN-TEC: (1 year warranty)
Contact our customer service department directly at email@example.com Or call us between 10:00 and 17:00 from Monday to Friday at +32 32 94 75 65.
If you wish to return a repair of the brands listed below, we will guide you through the procedure.
- CRITICAL (1 year warranty)
- EIKON (1 year warranty)
- THERMOFAX (1 year warranty)
- MUSOTOKU (1 year warranty)
- PIRANHA (1 year warranty)
- TATSOUL (1 year warranty)
- BISHOP (1 year warranty)
- RENFIELD (1 year warranty)
- INKJECTA (1 year warranty)
- Lauro PAOLINI (1 year warranty)
- TURANIUM (1 year warranty)
If you want to start a return please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org . So that we can help you as soon as possible. After this you can bring it into our shop or send it to the address below:
TekTik Tattoo & Piercing
ATTENTION! We would like to have the following items added to your return shipment:
- Clear complaint description of the device
- The number of the purchase invoice or a copy added
- The shipping address to which the repaired product may be sent