▸ Ergonomic and lightweight (80 grams)
▸ Silent and low vibrations
▸ Don’t need rubberbands
▸ Adjustable hitting force and stroke length
▸ Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
▸ Compatible with cartridge needles
▸ Both clipcord & RCA connections
▸ Works with most power supplies 0-13V
▸ Normally stops in upper position
▸ No moving parts come in contact with the plastic barrier
▸ High durability
▸ Wireless ready for RPS-600
We are proud to present the evolution of the Dragonfly machine. The X2 model is the sum of our experience from building machines during the years and has led to several improvements.
- New Swiss X2 motor. Exclusive for the X2 models. Hi-performance motor with 6W mechanical output. High energy efficiency (86%). Optimal for battery operation with the RPS-600. Runs all type of standard and cartridge needles.
- Adjustable stroke lengths. Choose between three stroke lengths. 2.6mm, 3.7mm and 4.5mm with the same eccenter. Loosen one screw and twist the eccenter pin for the desired stroke length.
- Easy to convert between standard and cartridge needles. When using cartridges the Stay up spring must be removed to prevent strain on the motor and to function properly. The X2 version has a lid in the frame that allows quick access to the Stay up spring. Easy to remove and insert when choosing between standard and cartridge needles.
- More stable give adjustment. New Cap with built in damper prevents clatter and excessive noise when using the softer give settings. Allows to use the whole 3 turns adjustment efficiently and without clatter.
- Higher precision and finish. The X2 models have several improvements regarding component materials and precision
- Input voltage: 0 - 13 volt DC (max. 13 volt DC)
- Power connections: RCA or clipcord (max. clipcord end diam Ø1,6 mm)
- Rpm range hits/sec: 0 - 8 000 rpm | 0 - 130 Hz
- Stroke length: 2.6, 3.7 and 4.5 mm Adjustable
- Suspension stroke: 0 - 2 mm
- Max. tube diam: 8 mm
- Max. needle size: 50 magnum
- Weight: 80 grams
- Wireless ready: Yes
- Dimensions L x B x H: 90 x 21 x 77 mm
In the unlikey event that you need repair on your machine, please contact Inkmachines directly through their webform. Only Inkmachines can repair the machine for you.
All orders placed before 2 p.m. leave the same working day and are normally delivered the next working day in the Benelux. No deliveries will be made during the weekend. There may be delays with the carrier over which we have no influence.
Orders with a net value greater than 150 euros are shipped for free within the Benelux, France and Germany.