A4 Thermal Image Maker TIM
We are very happy to introduce the new TIM A4 Thermal Imager.
From the same team that brought you the legendary German Thermal Copier comes the next generation in thermal copying.
- Exposure speed adaptable to all stencil papers - higher speeds possible
- Improved transportability for shipment to the end customer - risk of damage in parcel service shipping further reduced
- Considerably lower energy consumption - minus approx. 25% compared to previously known models
- Considerably shorter cooling times - sensor controlled cooling phases
- Cleanable, special coated reflector for long lifetime - glass coating allows cleaning from all adhesions
- Improved easy to clean drive roller - silicone surface very easy to clean with spirit
This is a thermal imager that uses heat from an infrared lamp to transfer the design to Spirit Thermal Paper, so the original must be carbon based; pencil, carbon ink markers or laser printed designs. Inkjet prints will not work or give bad results!
Comes with a 35 cm carrier.
All orders placed before 2 p.m. leave the same working day and are normally delivered the next working day in the Benelux. No deliveries will be made during the weekend. There may be delays with the carrier over which we have no influence.
Orders with a net value greater than 150 euros are shipped for free within the Benelux, France and Germany.